Five lucky ladies were chosen to participate in the NEX Challenge! This exciting contest gave each woman the opportunity to refresh their look and put together a brand new outfit for $200 entirely at Nebraska Crossing Outlets!
Who’s your favorite?
Ciera was a savvy shopper who was able to show us just how far she could stretch her dollar! Here is how Ciera fared:
- Printed pants from Old Navy for $20
- A top from Forever 21 for $20.
- Versatile sandals from Rack Room Shoes for $40.
- Headband and necklace from Francesca’s for $18.
In addition to the playful look that you see here, Ciera used the remainder of her $200 to grab several more shirts, additional accessories, and dinner at Voodoo Taco!
Brianne was a first time shopper at Nebraska Crossing Outlets! She didn’t let unfamiliar territory stop her from getting the best deals in town! She used the NEX Outlets app to become familiar with the mall and to find the deals. This is what she was able to get:
- Cami and top combo from Old Navy for $25.
- Dark-wash jeans and boat shoes from Maurices for a combined total of $54.
- Necklace from dressbarn for $15.
- Kate Spade Crossbody purse for $58.
In addition to her head-to-toe ensemble, Brianne was able to use the rest of her $200 to purchase leather conditioner for her purse and a few additional shirts!
Sarah is a Nebraska Crossing regular and knew she wanted to visit all of her favorite stores during the NEX Challenge. This is what Sarah found from her beloved brands:
- Romper and necklace from J Crew for under $70.
- Belt from Polo Ralph Lauren for less than $15.
- Additional jewelry from Francesca’s for $18.
- Sandals came from Steve Madden for under $40.
- Kate Spade clutch for only $52.
Melanie was a wonderful power-shopper during the NEX Challenge. She used the NEX Outlets app, and made sure she shopped all of her favorite brands to put together her complete look. Here are the deals she was able to find:
- Top, earrings and bracelets from dressbarn for under $75.
- Pants from The Limited for only $31.
- Wedges from Famous Footwear for $20.
- A Kate Spade Crossbody for just under $60.
- A colorful watch from Francesca’s for less than $10.
Susan knew that even the hottest designer brands at Nebraska Crossing have great deals. Here’s what she found:
- Dress from Michael Kors for $100
- Wristlet also from Michael Kors was only $63.
- Kate Spade accessorizes for the remainder of Susan’s $200.