The first 1,000 Adults and Children who arrive to see Santa will receive a Santa Gift courtesy of Nebraska Crossing Outlets! Here are the details:
- Santa line will begin to form at 7:30 am at the Main Entrance of Nebraska Crossing Outlets, (Between Polo & Gap)
- While standing in line, each person in line will receive a Santa Pass to personally see Santa, take a picture, and give him your wish list!
- Santa will arrive on the Husker Helicopter on Black Friday, November 24th at approximately 8:30 am!
- Santa will be transported from the Husker Helicopter to his special greeting area (on the Southside of Scooters).
- Each person with a Santa Pass will have from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm to use the Santa Pass to visit Santa and receive their gift. (So don’t feel like you have to wait in line right away!)
- Santa helper elves will be there to assist you in taking pictures with your phone/camera-so have your device ready!
- After greeting Santa, each person that was given a Santa Pass to see Santa that morning will then receive a Lindt Chocolate treat and a Santa Gift Certificate for a FREE Santa Gift!
- Take your Santa Gift Certificate to the store listed (on the certificate) to redeem your special Santa Gift!
- If you have kiddos with you, be sure to visit our Balloon Twisters outside of kate spade for a special Holiday balloon!
- And…before you shop, be sure to download the NEX Outlets App for even more exclusive savings that you can only find at Nebraska Crossing Outlets!
Gifts are non-returnable. No cash value. No returns or exchanges of merchandise that was given. Gifts range in value from $10-$1,000! Happy Holidays!
Categories: CONTESTS, Events and Promotions, NEX Black Friday!, NEX Happenings
I think it’s amazing that kids can get a gift too! Very generous! So excited.
Thanks Kimberly! Santa is for the kiddos so we absolutely wanted to include them! We know the adults love him too! Spread the word! Plenty of Cheer to go around! 🙂
I wish for that for Christmas