The first 1,000 Adults and Children who arrive to see Santa will receive a Santa Gift courtesy of Nebraska Crossing Outlets! Here are the details:
- Santa line will begin to form at 7:30 am at the Main Entrance of Nebraska Crossing Outlets, (Between Polo & Gap)
- While standing in line, each person in line will receive a Santa Pass to personally see Santa, take a picture, and give him your wish list!
- Santa will arrive on the Husker Helicopter on Black Friday, November 24th at approximately 8:30 am!
- Santa will be transported from the Husker Helicopter to his special greeting area (on the Southside of Scooters).
- Each person with a Santa Pass will have from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm to use the Santa Pass to visit Santa and receive their gift. (So don’t feel like you have to wait in line right away!)
- Santa helper elves will be there to assist you in taking pictures with your phone/camera-so have your device ready!
- After greeting Santa, each person that was given a Santa Pass to see Santa that morning will then receive a Lindt Chocolate treat and a Santa Gift Certificate for a FREE Santa Gift!
- Take your Santa Gift Certificate to the store listed (on the certificate) to redeem your special Santa Gift!
- If you have kiddos with you, be sure to visit our Balloon Twisters outside of kate spade for a special Holiday balloon!
- And…before you shop, be sure to download the NEX Outlets App for even more exclusive savings that you can only find at Nebraska Crossing Outlets!
Gifts are non-returnable. No cash value. No returns or exchanges of merchandise that was given. Gifts range in value from $10-$1,000! Happy Holidays!